Derzeit ist es Freitag 3. April 2020, 10:14

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste
 For the guys coming over on Friday 
Autor Nachricht
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag For the guys coming over on Friday
Can you let me know when you arrive at Prestwick Airport?

There is a train that takes you right into Glasgow, it will be free as long as you have your Ryanair confirmation email with you.

I will hopefully finish work at 12:30pm on Friday so can meet you guys at the Glasgow Central train station if you don't get in before then. I can show you to your hotel - it is only a short 5 min walk from the station.

Would you guys be interested in doing a tour of Celtic Park? I think Friday afternoon may be the only time available as there won't be any on Saturday (match day) and I'm not sure if they do any tours on Sunday. If you let me know as soon as possible then I can try and arrange it.

Friday evening one of the guys that was over in Hamburg (Tall Paul) - his friends band is playing in the Brazen Head pub, would you be interested in going there, its a very popular Celtic bar?

A lot of the other guys that were over in Hamburg are hoping to meet you again - I think most of them will either be out Friday night or Saturday. Most guys are working Friday but can meet us after work on Friday.

On Saturday the Huddleboard Football team are playing a league match which is likely to be played near Celtic Park (its an early KO though - 10am). A lot of the guys you met when we were over in Hamburg will be there and we will probably head down the Gallowgate (near Celtic Park and where all the pubs are) before the Celtic/Inverness match.

Anyway - will see you guys on Friday.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 13:57
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag 
Update on the Celtic Park tour & visitor centre.

Tours are available on Friday & Sunday. If you would like to go on the tour please let me know and I can make a booking for you.

This will also give you the chance to have a look in the Celtic Superstore as it is usually very busy on match days.

The price of the tour is £8.50 (just under 13 euros).

The times of the tour are 11am, 12 noon, 1.45pm and 2.30pm.

I reckon the 2.30pm would be best for you on Friday or any time on Sunday.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 14:05
Beitrag 
S005.gif a lot for the info's.

We will arrive at 11:35. Good tip, taking the train. How long will the train need to the Central station? We can wait for you at the Central station, if you will be a little bit late S003.gif . Great, seeing you over there.

Than I think it's the best to check in in the Euro hostel to get of our package and having both hands free for beer S003.gif .

It's even a great idea to do that tour of Celtic park. I guess we all will do that tour. So if they have a tour on sunday, that may be the best. But the later tour on Frieday will be perfect as well.

And I'm sure, we all would like to see Tall Paul with his band. We all will come to that pub.

I dont know if we are able to watch the huddleboard match so early S011.gif . But we will try that!

It's so great, that we will see you all again! S003.gif Thanx for all that organisation!

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 14:21
Beitrag 
Well 2:30 pm on sunday for the tour will be perfect, I think.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 14:23
Kennt sich schon aus

Beitrag 
Here is a small map of the location of our hotels.

Eurohostel: 318 Clyde Street (on the corner to Jamaica... S017.gif)
Merchant Lodge (my hotel S012.gif ): 52 Virginia Street
Glasgow Central is on the left side of Union Street/Gordon Street

Seems easy! S132.gif

Bild

CU! S111.gif

Mich wundert schon lange nichts mehr...Bild

Bild

Zuletzt geändert von hangman am Dienstag 20. September 2005, 15:14, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 14:59
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag 
Steve - I think you tried to call me there, just caught your message and then my battery went dead.

The train journey to Glasgow will take 45 minutes. You go up the escalator in the airport arrivals area and over the bridge and takes you to the train station.

There is a train at 11:50 and gets into Glasgow at 12:34 however by the time you collect your luggage you may not have time to make this train. The next train is at 12:21 and gets into Glasgow at 13:07. I will meet you and the guys at the train station and take you to your hotel.

Just send me a text to let me know what train you manage to get. I know what platform the train will arrive at - Glasgow Central is the last stop anyway.

I may have to go back to work but can meet with you guys later. You could spend Friday afternoon having a look around Glasgow or in the pub. S003.gif

Rod and the others are working on Friday but should be out later to meet you.

I shall try to book the tour for 2:30pm on Sunday for 7 people. Steve - can you PM me your second name so I can book it under your name.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 15:02
Basisstpauli-Mitglied
Basisstpauli-Mitglied

Beitrag 
S005.gif S005.gif S005.gif S005.gif

See you on Friday!!!

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 15:53
Beitrag 
Balloch Bhoy hat geschrieben:
Rod and the others are working at Friday but should be out later to meet you.

I hope so. I'm normaly very thirsty friday evening S052.gif

S035.gif S046.gif S047.gif
S111.gif S111.gif S111.gif

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 15:55
Basisstpauli-Mitglied
Basisstpauli-Mitglied

Beitrag 
steve hat geschrieben:
Balloch Bhoy hat geschrieben:
Rod and the others are working at Friday but should be out later to meet you.

I hope so. I'm normaly very thirsty friday evening S052.gif

S035.gif S046.gif S047.gif
S111.gif S111.gif S111.gif

Just Friday evening? S006.gif

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 16:01
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag 
Guys - just to let you know I have booked the tour for 7 people on Sunday afternoon at 2:30pm.

The entrance to the visitor centre is to the left hand side of the main entrance to Celtic Park - there is a big sign above it.

Most of the guys will be out over the weekend I'm sure (not just Friday).

I stay quite a bit away from Glasgow so will probably only be about Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning/afternoon. I may make it out on Sunday but I'm not sure yet.

Monday is a public holiday for most people so I'm sure there will be quite a few of the guys around on Sunday too.

The HBFC game has been moved and is a wee bit outside Glasgon and the 10am start is probably a bit early for you. We can arrange to meet you somewhere in town after the game (about 12pm) - that would give you time on Saturday morning to have a look around Glasgow.

Dienstag 20. September 2005, 16:59
Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]