Derzeit ist es Sonntag 27. September 2020, 03:29

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

St. Pauli - H$V (2nd team) 
Autor Nachricht
Kennt sich schon aus

Beitrag St. Pauli - H$V (2nd team)
Hello friends!

Here are some information about our match against the second team of H$V ( the Huns of Hamburg!). We won 1:0 with a goal from Sebastian Wojcik so we get contact to the first two positions in the table. Robert Palikuca doesn't play because he got the 10th yellow card against the second team of Borussia Dortmund the match before.
1 Eintr. Braunschweig 52 pt.
2 SC Paderborn 07 52 pt
3 VfB Luebeck 50 pt
4 FC St. Pauli 45 pt.

We still have to play against Luebeck and Braunschweig at home, so we have a chance to reach the first two places to come into the 2. league. Hope will never die!

Greetings to Scotland!

Mich wundert schon lange nichts mehr...Bild

Bild

Mittwoch 6. April 2005, 11:14
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag Fc St Pauli v HSV
Cheers Hangman,

Thanks for the update on your most recent game. Great news that you beat HSV S003.gif

I have posted your match report on the huddleboard, I hope you don't mind.

http://www.thehuddleboard.com

Best Wishes

Ayr Hoopy

S055.gif

Donnerstag 7. April 2005, 05:56
Profil E-Mail senden
Kennt sich schon aus

Beitrag 
S005.gif

Next time I will post direct into your board if you are still interested in our matches.

S052.gif

Mich wundert schon lange nichts mehr...Bild

Bild

Donnerstag 7. April 2005, 09:13
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag 
Hangman that would be great if you could.

I'm going to try & get the admin to create a St Pauli section on the board when I get back to Scotland.

S050.gif

Donnerstag 7. April 2005, 14:40
Profil E-Mail senden
Beitrag Re: Fc St Pauli v HSV
Ayr Hoopy hat geschrieben:
Cheers Hangman,

Thanks for the update on your most recent game. Great news that you beat HSV S003.gif

I have posted your match report on the huddleboard, I hope you don't mind.
S055.gif

where on the board can i find the report, and where can i find the report of your visit in hamburg

Donnerstag 7. April 2005, 16:42
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag Hamburg report
Huddleboard V St. Pauli Roger XI - match report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molligation at The Millerntor

From all over Europe they came - a sea of green and white that eclipses even Seville. Planes, trains, automobiles and dodgy coaches (that made unscheduled piss-stops on the autobahn) were comandeered. The words on everybody's lips up and down the length of the Reeperbahn were the same "You going to the game tomorrow ?".

The Huddleboard were obviously taking things seriously - each and every one of the players was tucked up in bed by 10pm having supped only Ovaltine. The strict 'no-sex' policy was duly observed - much to the disappointment of Lurkerghirl, Littlemissceltic and Mrs. Tall Paul.

And so to match day. In ones and twos the squad assembled - looked for the pitch, said "surely to fuck we're not playing on that", explored a bit more, got lost in a maze of alleyways behind a disused sports centre, climbed a few fences and realised that "oh fuck - we are playing on that". The ash park (for it was so) could pose problems for the silky ball-players that we've all come to know and love.

Incidentally, while we were waiting, we were given free reign to wander about the Stadium - can you imagine that here ? Ayr Hoopy even claims to have fallen asleep on the pitch sometime during the night. It's a wonderful place I tells ya.

The banner was duly unfurled and hung behind one of the goals - and we kicked-off. The Huddle enjoyed plenty of early possession and it was fitting that Bhoywiththearabstrap, one of our best and most commited players since the HBFC started, scored our first ever European goal. Along with his brother, Mummiesbhoy, BWTAS continued to run the show and it wasn't long until we were two up after a thunderbolt from Mummiesbhoy.

The St.Paui boys didn't take it lying down and clawed one back. It was at this point that ColstonCelt decided to show just what he can do. With his back to goal, he turned a defender in Munich and rifled a shot that hit the crossbar from Dusseldorf.

Half time came and we were baffled that after so much possession, the tie wasn't out of sight. However, the second half kicked off and the screw was turned. Bilbaobhoy rattled home two goals and debutant CasperTheRebel grabbed a brace also. Your plucky correspondant scored the pick of the bunch with a stunning piece of individual play. Picking the ball up on the half way line and doing keepy-uppy round three defenders, he rifled a left foot volley into the top corner from just outside the box. To many of the spectators, it appeared like a dodgy sclaff from a corner that took a couple of deflections before trundling just over the line - don't listen to them - they are infidels who will be crushed by the glorious regime.

It could have been more. I'm not saying that Peoplesownmp missed a bad sitter - but Peter Van Vossen was seen pointing and laughing. Aldo unveiled the new golden boots and after 90 minutes, they were still golden and new - quite an achievement on a manky ash park. We're not sure if it was Casper or POMP who yelled "kick it ferfuxake - it's no gonna bite ye". Hangovers can be terrible things - Aldo's was biblical in it's proportions.

A reasonably clean game apart from one guy who took three goes at CasperTheRebel. The first one we put down to an accident but the second and third..... not good. Personally, I think it was more to do with Casper spewing all over the guys car the night before - I'm sure he mentioned he was a taxi driver

Man of the match - take your pick from BWTAS and Mummiesbhoy. Both guys put in an enormous shift. Ronaldo7 was his usual self - endless energy up and down the left flank and was unlucky not to score.

TallPaul and Charliebhoy were solid at the back. No offence to Duck (St. Pauli guy who got two) but he wouldn't have got a sniff if we'd been playing the offside rule.

Johnstonerebel in nets was unusually quiet (no, really!) but gave the stirring inspirational half-time talk that rallied the bhoys.

An honourable mention to Lars. Making your debut with a monster hangover can't be easy but the fella put in a cracking shift and made a few crucial interceptions.

All in all, the 7-2 scoreline didn't matter. We had a cracking time and the St. Pauli guys were amazing. Each of us got a scarf at the end of the game and they opened the club shop specially for us so that we could get some souveneirs and merchandise. The sing song with them in the Jolly Roger the night before magic and those Huddlers that made the trip to Bielefeld couldn't praise our hosts enough.

At the risk of getting misty-eyed, this is what the Huddleboard is all about for me. Each and every one of us on that trip had a brilliant time and there's talk of doing it all again next year. The cameraderie was immense and I urge you all to start putting a few bob in the piggy bank each week - you won't be disappointed.

Hail Hail,
Marko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freitag 8. April 2005, 07:22
Profil E-Mail senden
Lernt noch alles kennen

Beitrag Link to St Pauli v HSV game, Huddleboard report
http://69.93.29.242/hb/showthread.php?t ... ge=1&pp=20

Link to Hangman match report for St Pauli v HSV (2) game

S153.gif

S052.gif

Freitag 8. April 2005, 07:33
Profil E-Mail senden
Beitrag 
S005.gif